High-Yield Imaging: Chest
Muller N., Silva I.
This state-of-the-art Chest title in the brand-new High-Yield Imaging series is ideally designed to let you quickly look up a diagnosis, confirm your suspicion, and move on to the next case. Renowned authorities, Drs. Müller and Silva present more than 300 diagnoses, almost 1,000 optimally sized multi-modality clinical images, and at-a-glance bulleted text, to help you efficiently diagnose a wide range of disorders. A full-color design along with a consistent organization makes reference a snap. And, at expertconsult.com you’ll have easy access to the full text online as well as all of the book’s images for enhanced visual guidance.
• Features online access to the full text and all the illustrations from the book, with links to Medline, for easy referencing in the viewing room.
• Covers over 300 diagnoses allowing you to diagnose a broader spectrum of conditions.
• Offers all the information necessary to provide referring physicians with the complete, actionable reports they need.
• Presents close to 1,000 optimally sized multi-modality clinical images to help you recognize the characteristic appearance of both common and uncommon chest disorders.
• Structures every chapter consistently to include Imaging Findings, Differential Diagnoses, Diagnostic Pearls, Clinical Presentation, Pathology, Incidence/Prevalence and Epidemiology, What the Referring Physician Needs to Know, and Selected Images to make reference fast and easy.