BRS Gross Anatomy
Nancy L. Halliday, Harold M. Chung
This powerful, easy-to-use resource presents the essentials of human anatomy in the popular Board Review Series outline formant and includes concise descriptions, clinical correlations, radiographs, full-color illustrations, and tables. Considered the best review book for gross anatomy by medical student reviewers, this updated and streamlined ninth edition includes more than 550 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, organized into chapter review tests and an end-of-book comprehensive exam, to help students master key information.
- Updated clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- Numerous medical images help students develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions (many new to this edition) with answers and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate review.
- An updated art program with more than 200 color illustrations helps students understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- High-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for board and anatomy course examinations.