A Practical Approach to Transesophageal Echocardiography, 4th edition
Albert C. Perrino and Scott T. Reeves
With updated content and new expert contributors, A Practical Approach to Transesophageal Echocardiography, Fourth Editionis
every clinician’s go-to reference for TEE skill-building. The book is
written concisely, so you can quickly digest and apply critical
information in a real clinical setting. Numerous figures throughout each
chapter and hundreds of video clips on the eBook paint an important
visual picture, illuminating the textual explanations and instructions.
- Deals with topics and subjects for all levels of transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) usage and testing.
- Now with new information on interventional cardiology, transthoracic echocardiography, and the mitral valve.
- Brief self-assessments close each chapter, giving you the opportunity to test your skills knowledge immediately.
- More than 200 clinical and procedural video clips are available in the eBook bundled with this text.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm