150 ECG Cases
Hampton, Adlam & Hampton
150 ECG Problems presents clinical problems in the shape of simple case histories together with the relevant ECG. Detailed answers concentrate on the clinical interpretation of the results and give advice on what to do. The book can be used as a standalone method of practising ECG interpretation, and even with the most difficult ECGs a beginner will be able to make an accurate description of the trace and will be guided towards the key aspects of the interpretation.
- The unique page size allows presentation of 12-lead ECGs across a single page for clarity.
- Several of the cases incorporate chest X-rays and coronary angiograms illustrating the appearances that are associated with various cardiac conditions.
- All the cases are graded in difficulty and are cross-referenced to the new editions of ECG Made Easy and ECG in Practice for further information.
Illus: Approx. 190 illustrations (161 in full color) Product Type: Softcover
- Introduction: making the most of the ECG
- Part 1 Everyday ECGs
- Part 2 More Challenging ECGs