Questions, Tricks, and Tips for the Echocardiography Boards
Vincent L. Sorrell and Sasanka Jayasuriya
Ace the echocardiography boards with this unique review tool! Questions, Tricks, and Tips for the Echocardiography Boards
provides one-of-a-kind assistance directly from those who have recently
passed the exam – including hundreds of questions and video clips that
mimic what you’re likely to encounter. The Second Edition also
incorporates valuable feedback from Dr. Sorrell’s recent fellows,
ensuring complete, up-to-date coverage of the information you need to
know to perform at your best on the exam.
- Features 700+ questions and 350+ video clips with thorough explanations of both correct and incorrect answers, helping you place key concepts in the context of clinical practice.
- Includes a new chapter on how to accurately maneuver the transducer for particular views and make other adjustments, challenging you to go beyond mere book learning to a more complete understanding of optimal image acquisition.
- Incorporates questions related to new ASE guidelines, including new Class I and Class III indications.
- Provides test prep techniques as well as tips to save time, reduce anxiety, and optimize exam performance.
- Includes a practice exam that allows you to test your mastery of the content.
- Contains hundreds of images, figures, and tables that address key topics.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Product Format
- Height x Width
- 7011 x 5411 mm