Personalized and Precision Integrative Cardiovascular Medicine
Mark C. Houston
Encompassing functional cardiology, integrative medicine, and metabolic
medicine/cardiology, this unique reference offers an up-to-date, expert
approach to heart health wellness and treating the diseased heart and
blood vessels. It provides today’s practitioners with insight into
various treatment options and alternatives to pharmaceutical care and
surgery, incorporating new scientific information on metabolic and
integrative cardiovascular medicine from peer-reviewed articles,
evidence-based medicine, and human clinical research as a foundation for
practical clinical information.
- Covers functional cardiology, integrative medicine, and metabolic medicine/cardiology in an expert, practical manner – ideally suited for practitioners who already incorporate integrative approaches in their practice, as well as more traditional clinicians who want to learn more about this growing area.
- Reviews pathophysiology, vascular biology and vascular aging, nutrition supplements and food sensitivities, testing and cardiovascular disease, hypertension, dyslipidemia, congestive heart failure, CV genomics, pharmacotherapy, special populations, and more.
- Helps clinicians develop a comprehensive prevention, management, and treatment program to reduce the incidence of cardiovascular disease, targeting organ damage, morbidity, and mortality.
- Ideal for cardiologists, fellows, naturopathic, osteopathic and chiropractic physicians, primary care and internal medicine providers, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
215.90 x 279.40 mm