Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine
Brian P. Griffin
- An ideal reference for residents, fellows, practitioners, and nurse practitioners, Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine, 5th Edition
is a concise, up-to-date overview of key topics in cardiology. Using a
practical, outline format, this best-selling title presents
evidence-based approaches to cardiovascular diagnosis, diseases, and
treatment – perfect for daily practice or exam preparation.
new, larger format and content that is thoroughly up to date; organized
by disease and treatment so you can find what you’re looking for
- With a focus on guidelines and the evidence basis for
cardiovascular disease management, coverage includes approaches to
common clinical syndromes and investigations, including drug therapy.
content with the latest innovations in cardiovascular medicine-
including percutaneous approaches to valve disease, device management of
cardiogenic shock, and the heart in the athlete.
- Clear diagrams, high-quality ECGs, and helpful summary tables provide excellent visual reinforcement to the text.
perspectives from the experienced staff and fellows at the Cleveland
Clinic provide practical guidance in performance of common
cardiovascular procedures and integration of devices.Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
- Product Format
- Height x Width
- 5817 x 3861 mm