Gray's Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body
Loukas, Benninger & Tubbs
Perfect for hands-on reference, Gray's Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body, 2nd Edition is a practical resource in the anatomy lab, on surgical rotations, during clerkship and residency, and beyond! The fully revised second edition of this unique dissection guide uses superb full-color photographs to orient you more quickly in the anatomy lab, and points out the clinical relevance of each structure and every dissection.
Perform dissections with confidence by comparing the 1,098 full-color photographs to the cadavers you study.
- Easily relate anatomical structures to clinical conditions and procedures.
- Understand the pertinent anatomy for more than 30 common clinical procedures such as lumbar puncture and knee aspiration, including where to make the relevant incisions.
- Depend on the same level of accuracy and thoroughness that have made Gray’s Anatomy the defining reference on this complex subject, thanks to the expertise of the author team - all leading authorities in the world of clinical anatomy.
- Use this unique guide as a hands-on reference in the anatomy lab, on surgical rotations, during clerkship and residency, and beyond!
- New and improved photographs guide you through each dissection step-by-step.
- All new page design, incorporating explanatory diagrams alongside photographs to more easily orientate you on the cadaver.
- Corresponding Gray’s illustrations added to aid understanding and add clarity to key anatomical structures.
- New coverage of the pelvis and perineum added to this edition.
- Access to the complete enhanced eBook version, including 68 BONUS dissection videos (with the printed book)
Section I Introduction
1 Dissection Laboratory Materials, Tools and Techniques
Section II Back
2 Muscles of the Back and Scapula
3 Suboccipital Triangle and Spinal Cord
Section III Thorax
4 Pectoral Region and Breast
5 Lungs, Removal of Heart, and Posterior Mediastinum
Section IV Upper Limb
7 Axilla and Arm
8 Forearm (Antebrachium)
Section V Abdomen
10 Anterior Abdominal Wall and Inguinal Region
11 Peritoneal Cavity
12 Gastrointestinal Tract
13 Posterior Abdominal Wall
Section VI Pelvis and Perineum
Section VII Lower Limb
16 Gluteal Region
17 Thigh and Leg
18 Leg and Ankle
Section VIII Head and Neck
22 Infratemporal Fossa
23 Calvaria, Dural Venous Sinuses, Brain, and Cranial Nerves
26 Nasal Cavity
27 Pharynx and Oral Cavity
29 Retropharyngeal Region and Pharynx