Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology
K. Joseph Hurt
This practical, high-yield Pocket Notebook title is an ideal on-the-go reference for trainees and practitioners of obstetrics and gynecology. Written by residents with oversight from fellows and faculty experts, and perfect for initial care plans during rounds, this easy-to-use, loose-leaf resource is packed with up-to-date information answering the clinical questions you face every day. Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology, Second Edition, is an indispensable quick resource you won’t want to be without!
- Includes a new chapter that covers substance abuse in pregnancy, depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and psychosis.
- Features fully revised content throughout, keeping you up to date with best practices and the latest research in the field.
- Covers primary care; emergencies; operative ob-gyn; pelvic surgery and urogynecology; infertility; prenatal care; normal labor and delivery; complicated pregnancy and delivery; cardiology; pulmonary; gastroenterology; hematology; neurology; gynecologic oncology, and more.
- Follows the popular Pockets Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Contains helpful appendices on pelvic anatomy; common ob/gyn procedures and surgeries; drugs in OB and breastfeeding; ACLS algorithms; and NRP algorithm.
- Organizes chapters by organ system, putting women’s health topics into general medical context – perfect for clerkship studies.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more