Textbook for MRCOG-1: Basic Sciences in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Prepared for the aspirants of Part 1 MRCOG exam, UK.
• In accordance with the RCOG core curriculum.
• Divided into 17 chapters, covering the basic sciences relevant to obstetrics and gynaecology at a level suitable for doctors.
• Clinical and laboratory aspects of various topics are illustrated in the form of Figures, Tables, Flowcharts, Boxes, Points-to-Remember, Single Best Answers, and Mnemonics.
• SBAs are now compiled at the end of each topic along with references.
• Two new chapters, such as Data Interpretation and Image-based Questions have been added.
• New questions from the examinations over the past 2 years (including the July 2018 examination) have been incorporated in each of the chapters, making a total of 1,200 SBAs.