Speroff's Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility
Hugh S Taylor, Lubna Pal, Emre Sell
One of the world's most widely read gynecology texts for nearly 50 years, Speroff ’s Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility
provides a complete explanation of the female endocrine system and
offers practical guidance for evaluation and treatment of common
disorders. In this fully revised ninth edition, the editorial and author
team from Yale School of Medicine have assumed the reins of Dr.
Speroff’s landmark work, retaining the clear, concise writing style and
illustrations that clarify and explain complex concepts. This classic
text remains indispensable for students, residents, and clinicians
working in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, bringing readers
up to date with recent advances that have occurred in this fast-changing
- Remains the definitive text on reproductive endocrinology, offering authoritative coverage of reproductive physiology, clinical endocrinology, contraception, and infertility.
- Contains two new chapters on transgender medicine and fertility preservation.
- Features many full-color illustrations, algorithms, and tables throughout.
- Retains Dr. Speroff’s clear, user-friendly writing style while ensuring content is up to date with today’s best clinical practices.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.