With two new editors and hundreds of new questions, this comprehensive new edition of 1133 Questions: An Interventional Cardiology Board Review, continues to serve as the perfect study aid for anyone taking the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) interventional cardiology board exam, either for the first time or to recertify. Youll have everything you need—detailed answers and explanations for each question and plenty of relevant images—to pass the exam and improve your ability to provide effective and evidence-based patient care.
- Packed with questions and answers to prepare for ABIM certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) exams in interventional cardiology.
- Practice questions directly align with the content of actual exams.
- Nearly half of the practice questions are new and reflect recent advancements, including the latest catheterization-based techniques for treating heart disease.
- Incorporates updated clinical guidelines from the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more