Featuring what is perhaps the largest single collection of Aunt Minnie-like cases in any one publication, Aunt Minnie’s Atlas and Imaging-Specific Diagnosis, 5th Edition, written by well-known subspecialists and edited by Dr. Thomas L. Pope, Jr., is an excellent study tool for radiology board examinations. More than 1,100 high-quality images highlight over 380 cases that depict radiologic findings so specific and compelling that no realistic differential diagnosis exists. These classic, unforgettable images represent all modalities and subspecialties in diagnostic imaging, making this unique reference an ideal review tool for cased-based and image-heavy radiology board and oral board examinations.
- Covers all radiology subspecialties and includes images, history, findings, diagnosis, and discussion
- Provides “Aunt Minnie’s Pearls” at the end of each case that help reinforce key features and provide a quick review of major salient points
- Features many new classic cases with updated images and additional “advanced” imaging in several existing cases
- Uses a familiar, effective teaching file format for engaging, efficient study
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.