Designed to enhance the learning experience for both practicing otolaryngologists and otolaryngology residents, Bailey’s Head & Neck Surgery—Otolaryngology, 6th Edition, delivers concise, practical information in all areas of this complex field. Dr. Clark A. Rosen (Laryngology) and his hand-picked editorial team representing all of the sub-disciplines of Head & Neck Surgery-Otolaryngology of Drs. Stacey Gray (rhinology), Patrick Ha (Head and Neck Surgery), Charles Limb (Otology), Stephen Park (Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery), and Gresham Richter (Pediatric Otolaryngology) ensure that all content in this two-volume text is current, useful, and evidence based. Each chapter has been written to increase the reader’s understanding, retention, and ability to successfully apply information in everyday practice.
- Features 238 concise chapters covering Basic Science/General Medicine, Rhinology and Allergy, Comprehensive Otolaryngology, Laryngology, Trauma, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Sleep Medicine, Otology, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Contemporary Issues.
- Includes new chapters on Diagnosis of Pediatric Sleep Disorders, Pediatric Facial Trauma, Endoscopic Ear Surgery, Robotics in Head and Neck Surgery, and Ethics in Otolaryngology.
- Contains more than 3,000 full-color illustrations; helpful summary tables on diagnosis, treatment, complications, and emergencies; and supplemental videos that make complex topics easier to understand.
- Provides bulleted lists at the end of each chapter for a quick review of key concepts.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.