Now in its 3rd Edition, this bestselling volume in the popular Requisites series, by Drs. Debra M. Ikeda and Kanae K. Miyake, thoroughly covers the fast-changing field of breast imaging. Ideal for residency, clinical practice and certification and MOC exam study, it presents everything you need to know about diagnostic imaging of the breast, including new BI-RADS standards, new digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT) content and videos, ultrasound, and much more. Compact and authoritative, it provides up-to-date, expert guidance in reading and interpreting mammographic, ultrasound, DBT, and MRI images for efficient and accurate detection of breast disease.
- All-new Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System (BI-RADS) recommendations for management and terminology for mammography, elastography in ultrasound, and MRI.
- Step-by-step guidance on how to read new 3D tomosynthesis imaging studies with example cases, including limitations, pitfalls, and 55 new DBT videos.
- More evidence on the management of high risk breast lesions.
- Correlations of ultrasound, mammography, and MRI with tomosynthesis imaging.
- Detailed basis of contrast-enhanced MRI studies.
- Recent nuclear medicine techniques such as FDG PET/CT, NaF PET.