Case Files: Internal Medicine presents realistic clinical scenarios to enhance and hone your clinical decision-making skills. Sixty high-yield cases illustrate essential concepts in internal medicine. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning. This updated sixth edition features a new format with bulleted summaries, shorter paragraphs, and clearer headings.
- New Cases on Metabolic Syndrome, Alcoholic Cirrhosis, Cushing Syndrome, Parkinsons Disease, Polycythemia Vera, and Opiate Overdose
- Realistic internal medicine cases with high-yield discussions aligned to clerkship guidelines
- USMLE-style review questions and clinical pearls accompany each case
- Challenge Questions help you assess your ability to integrate and apply your knowledge
- Primer on how to approach clinical problems and think like an experienced doctor