Real-life cases for success on the neurology clerkship and shelf-exam
Case Files®: Neurology presents 50+ real-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in neurology. Each case includes a complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, high-yield presentation of key diagnostic and treatment information, USMLE-style review questions. With this system, students learn in the context of real patients, rather than merely memorize facts. This fourth edition has been thoroughly updated with the most current medical information and therapy and includes new cases on acquired ataxias, status epilepticus, optic neuritis, radiculopathy, and sleep disorders.
- Learn from 50+ high-yield cases, each with board-style questions
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls questions
- Polish your approach to clinical problem solving and patient care
- Maximize your shelf exam score with this proven learning system
- NEW cases on acquired ataxias, status epilepticus, optic neuritis, radiculopathy, and sleep disorders