This first edition features:
- More than 80 clinical cases organized by region with corresponding systems overviews as well as typical lab tests, functional testing, and diagnostic imaging presenting full, integrated cases.
- A highly visual presentation with more than 320 illustrations, photographs, and images to lead students through normal anatomy and common clinical presentations and diseases.
- Specialty icons that identify case content for Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Surgery, and Internal Medicine.
- Lists of differential diagnoses and high-yield clinical pearls that help students think through clinical scenarios.
- Co-authors of the best-selling anatomy textbooks Clinically Oriented Anatomy and Essential Clinical Anatomy.