Learn from leading experts the latest information on cardiac issues seen most often in a pediatric office. The scope of focus includes signs and symptoms, management of patients with acquired or congenital heart disease, cardiac implications of common infectious diseases, preventive cardiology strategies, and other issues that are frequently managed or evaluated by the primary care clinician.
- Evaluation of the Patient
- Common Signs and Symptoms
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Cardiomyopathies and Channelopathies
- Acquired Cardiac Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Preventive Cardiology Strategies
- General Issues in Primary Cardiac Care
More than 130 full color photos and illustrations enhance disease recognition and clinical decision-making. In addition, the resource features information on preventive cardiology strategies, patient evaluation, and more issues in primary cardiac care.
Dimensions 229 x 152