Master the use of dental materials with this all-in-one guide to restorative materials and procedures! Craigs Restorative Dental Materials, 14th Edition covers everything you need to know to understand the science of selecting dental materials when designing and fabricating restorations. It begins with fundamentals and moves on to advanced skills in the manipulation of dental materials, providing insight on the latest advances and research along the way. From an expert author team led by Ronald Sakaguchi, this comprehensive resource is considered to be the standard in the field of dental restorations.
- Clear, design-focused approach provides an essential understanding of the fast-changing field of restorative dental materials.
- Comprehensive coverage ranges from fundamental concepts to advanced skills, detailing everything you need to know to select dental materials when designing and fabricating restorations.
- More than 300 full-color illustrations show clinical detail with clarity and realism.
- Logical organization arranges chapters by major clinical procedures.
- Practical examples show the fundamental properties and characteristics of materials and demonstrate how basic principles relate to clinical applications.
New To This Edition:
- New co-editor Jack L. Ferracane is recognized worldwide as an authority in dental materials science and restorative dentistry.
- NEW! Cutting-edge content describes the newest materials and the latest advances and research in dental biomaterials science.
- NEW! More clinical photos help you apply concepts to clinical practice.
Illus: Approx. 385 illustrations (385 in full color) Size: 184 X 260 mm Product Type: Softcover