With high-yield coverage of content on the newly restructured in-training, certification exams, Dermatology: Board Review and Question Bank provides the information you need to excel. The Board Review begins with an overview of science and research, progresses to review dermatologic diagnoses and concludes with a summary of treatment techniques. The Question Bank, delivered in basic, core, and applied formats, is an invaluable tool for exam preparation. Both the Board Review and the Question Bank are packed with clinical and histopathological images and memory aids, ideal for visual learners. From cover to cover this resource developed by a team of experts will help you master the foundation of dermatology and perform at the highest level on the “Exam of the Future” and in practice.
- Comprehensive Board Review with:
- Over 300 kodachromes of high-yield clinical diagnoses across different skin types.
- Over 200 boxes emphasizing clinicopathological correlation for high-yield histopathological diagnoses.
- Sorting of 100 “Group 1” and “Group 2” kodachromes (designated by the American Board of Dermatology Content Outline and Blueprint for the Basic Exam) through a collapsible and expandible EBook.
- Sorting of content most relevant to each core exam module through color-coding and a collapsible and expandable EBook.
- Focus on knowledge application to clinical practice with evidence-based recommendations for diagnosis and management.
- Practice Examinations with 840 multiple-choice questions and accompanying rationales:
- One Basic examination (200 questions);
- Four Core examination modules: medical dermatology (100 questions), surgical dermatology (100 questions), pediatric dermatology (100 questions), and dermatopathology (100 questions);
- One Applied examination (240 questions).
- Memory aids including cartoons and mnemonics throughout the Board Review and Practice Examinations that facilitate knowledge retention and recall.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.