Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume by Drs. Marisa R. Nucci and Esther Oliva is an ideal point-of-care reference for the accurate diagnosis of the full range of nonneoplastic and neoplastic conditions of the female genital tract, including common and uncommon entities. Concise, focused chapters, supported by tables, diagrams, and photographs, keep you up to date with evolving changes in the understanding of the pathobiology of common gynecologic tumors. This revised edition is ideal for pathologists at all levels of experience and training for use as a quick reference and as an efficient review to improve knowledge and skills.
- Coverage of all frequently encountered conditions, plus extensive coverage of uncommonly discussed topics such as inflammatory diseases of the vulva by experts in dermatopathology
- Logically organized into six easy-to-reference anatomic sections: Vulva, vagina, uterus, ovary, fallopian tube and broad ligament, and peritoneum
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, tables of diagnostic criteria, annotated images, Key Facts boxes, and an extensive index
- Thoroughly updated content includes new terminology (including that from the WHO and LAST), new entities, updated molecular data, and new classifications of endocervical, endometrial, and ovarian cancer as well as uterine mesenchymal neoplasia
- More than 2,100 superb images, including many new gross and microscopic pathology images, depict both classic and variant morphologic findings as well as diagnostically relevant immunohistochemical and molecular findings
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices