- Provides more than 90,000 comprehensive definitions for acronyms, abbreviations, and symbols—in one reliable, easy-to-manage reference.
- Contains COVID-19-related acronyms and abbreviations, both in a stand-alone section and incorporated throughout.
- Includes many new terms from a wide variety of fields such as billing and coding, pharmacy, pediatrics, epidemiology, microbiology, veterinary medicine, new medical societies and associations, and health-related government agencies.
- Features a separate section on symbols used as abbreviations.
- Lists abbreviations to avoid, including Joint Commission and Institute for Safe Medication Practices abbreviations that are not to be used.
- eBook version included with purchase. Your eBook allows you to access to the contents of this book on a variety of devices.