Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Written specifically for clinical exercise physiologists, ECG Interpretation for the Clinical Exercise Physiologist, 2nd Edition, provides an introduction to basic concepts and measurements followed by in-depth explorations of rhythm and atrioventricular blocks and key topics including infarct, hypertrophy, axis, and conduction defects. Accompanying exercise-related case studies make this engaging text an ideal review resource for certification prep as well as a guide to success in practice.
Enhancements to this 2nd Edition include a new design that improves readability and clarity, expanded study support through updated examples and case study questions, as well as additional interpretation practice opportunities that ensure understanding and boost clinical confidence.
- Enhanced and enlarged ECGs offer ample practice interpreting ECGs.
- New ECG interpretation walk-throughs at the end of each chapter reinforce interpretation skills with step-by-step guidance.
- A new stress testing case studies chapter alerts students to commonly encountered issues in the practice of clinical exercise physiology.
- Clinical vignettes frame chapter content in a clinical context and allow students to practice applying concepts to real-world scenarios.
- Online resources clarify key concepts and test students’ retention with an updated question bank.
- Quizzes at the end of each chapter test students’ understanding and interpretation capabilities.
Lippincott® Connect features:
- Full access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, audio and video tutorials, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
Lippincott® Connect also allows users to create Study Collections to further personalize the study experience. With Study Collections you can:
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.