More than 1,000 full-color photographs speed diagnosis of the dermatologic conditions most often encountered in primary care
One of the bestselling dermatology books in the world, this quick-reference clinical guide has virtually defined the field for thousands of physicians, dermatology residents, and medical students for more than three decades. Spanning the entire spectrum of skin problems, Fitzpatricks Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, Eighth Edition combines laser-precise color images of skin lesions along with an overview of epidemiology and pathophysiology, and detailed information on diagnosis and treatment.
• Approximately 1083 full-color images, with more than 40% new to this edition
• A color-coded 4-part organization facilitates review at a glance and includes helpful icons denoting the incidence and morbidity of the disease
• ICD-10 codes are included for each disease
• Thoroughly updated coverage of etiology, pathogenesis, management, and therapy
• Many images highlight skin disease in different ethnic populations
If youve been looking for a unique combination text, clinical reference, and color atlas that spans the entire field of dermatology, and has been trusted by thousands of clinicians and students, your search ends here.