Rheumatology – as only Harrisons can cover it
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to rheumatology that appear in Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrisons DVD, now appearing in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrisons. Readers will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
· Current, thorough coverage of important immunology and rheumatology topics, including the immune system in health and disease, disorders of immune-mediated injury, and disorders of the joints and adjacent tissues
· Delivers insights designed to reduce pain, lesson joint and organ damage, and improve overall patient outcomes
· Integrates pathophysiology with clinical management
· High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
· Content updates, new developments and references since the publication of Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine, 19e
· Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance