The most comprehensive reference book on diagnosing cutaneous hematologic disorders available, Hematopathology of the Skin: Clinical and Pathological Approach, 2nd Edition, provides interdisciplinary guidance from more than 40 global experts in the fields of dermatopathology, dermatology, hematopathology, and hemato/oncology. Edited by Dr. Alejandro A. Gru, Dr. András Schaffer, and Dr. Alistair Robson, this concise yet comprehensive reference features a logical, consistent format heavily illustrated with high-quality clinical and pathological images throughout. Unparalleled in scope, it is a well-written, easy-to-follow resource for clinicians who care for patients with cutaneous hematologic neoplasms.
- Emphasizes cutaneous inflammatory conditions and reactive lymphoproliferations that resemble hematologic malignancies and often cause diagnostic dilemmas
- Includes new editorial board member Dr. Alistair Robson, a globally recognized world expert on skin lymphomas
- Uses a consistent chapter format that covers disease definition; clinical, histological, immunophenotypic, and genetic findings; detailed molecular and immune pathogenesis; detailed differential diagnoses; and a capsule summary
- Features hundreds of high-quality clinical and pathological images, tables, and figures that clearly explain key concepts
- Follows the classification guidelines of the World Health Organization and European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
- Contains the most recent (2022) updates to WHO and EORTC classifications as well as an increased number of international contributing authors
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.