A concise, authoritative compilation of the essential information needed to diagnose and manage cardiovascular disease
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology, Sixth Edition, covers the latest developments in the field with detailed, consistently structured chapters with sharp clinical images that aid comprehension. Presented in the popular LANGE format, each chapter discusses diagnostic techniques, prevention strategies, treatment, and prognosis.
The detailed, uniform structure, and 200+ sharp clinical images, including ECGs, drawings, graphs, and charts aid reader comprehension. This sixth edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect revised guidelines and treatments.
- NEW content: Cardiac Conduction Disorders and Pacing and Tricuspid and Pulmonic Valve Disease
- NEW chapters: Cardio-Oncology and Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Major revision of Myocarditis chapter covers Covid-19
- Essential for board review: Cardiovascular disease is largest part of ABIM internal medicine certification exam
- NEW devices: Cardiac Conduction Disorders and Pacing and Tricuspid and Pulmonic Valve Disease
- Medication news: Endocrinology and the Heart, Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction
- Percutaneous repair and techniques: Aortic Stenosis, Mitral Regurgitation, and Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms and Dissections, and more