Completely revised to reflect recent, rapid changes in the field of interventional radiology (IR), Image-Guided Interventions, 3rd Edition, offers comprehensive, narrative coverage of vascular and nonvascular interventional imaging-ideal for IR subspecialists as well as residents and fellows in IR. This award-winning title provides clear guidance from global experts, helping you formulate effective treatment strategies, communicate with patients, avoid complications, and put todays newest technology to work in your practice.
- Patient care and communication tips integrated throughout to address changes in practice
- Highlighted indications and contraindications for interventional procedures, as well as tables listing the materials and instruments required for each
- Step-by-step instructions on a comprehensive range of image-guided intervention techniques, as well as discussions on equipment, contrast agents, pharmacologic agents, antiplatelet agents, and protocols
- Detailed protocols, classic signs, algorithms, and SIR guidelines
- Leading expert editorship and authorship from around the globe for an international perspective
- Video demonstrations of image-guided procedures
- New chapters covering Patient Preparation, Prostate Artery Embolization, Management of Acute Aortic Syndrome, Percutaneous Arterial Venous Fistula Creation, Lymphatic Interventions, Spinal and Paraspinal Nerve blocks, and more.
- New tightened and streamlined organization with shorter and more digestible chapters for quicker reference
Weight: 2,610.00 grams Pages: 988 Illus: Approx. 2300 illustrations (2300 in full color) Product Type: Hardcover