Designed to help you quickly learn or review normal anatomy and confirm variants, Imaging Anatomy: Ultrasound, second edition, is the ultimate reference worldwide, keeping you current within the fast-changing field of ultrasound imaging through comprehensive coverage of sonographic anatomy for head and neck, musculoskeletal, abdomen and pelvis, obstetrics and embryology, neonatal head, and vascular. With over 90% of the images updated, this second edition is completely up-to-date and highly illustrated, which when combined with an orderly, easy-to-follow structure, make this unique title unmatched in its field.
- Provides expert reference at the point of care in every anatomical area where ultrasound is used
- Presents richly labeled images with associated commentary as well as thumbnail scout images to show transducer placement
- Features a robust collection of CT/MR correlations, highlighting the importance of multimodality imaging in modern clinical practice
New To This Edition:
- Reflects the recent dramatic improvements in equipment and techniques with state-of-the-art images throughout
- Includes an expanded musculoskeletal section, new and expanded OB/GYN content including pelvic floor, and new coverage of 3D ultrasound
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Weight: 3,080.00 grams Pages: 1016 Illus: Approx. 2200 illustrations (2200 in full color) Size: 222 X 281 mm Product Type: Hardcover