From its valuable review of the general anatomy of the cornea to its highly visual, hands-on guidance to the fields latest developments and surgical procedures, Lamellar Corneal Surgery is the most authoritative and comprehensive guide to the topic available.
In 10 state-of-the-art sections and 63 chapters, Lamellar Corneal Surgery:
- Offers detailed coverage of both anterior and posterior types of lamellar corneal surgical techniques and instruments
- Illuminates techniques and key concepts in every chapter, with more than 1000 full-color clinical and intraoperative photographs and other illustrations throughout
- Explains the terminology and abbreviations used within the subfield of lamellar corneal surgery
- Includes a valuable section devoted to pediatric corneal surgery
- Covers rarer issues such as burn trauma
- Includes a DVD featuring 11 surgical video clips