In the newly revised Tenth Edition of Respiratory Medicine: Lecture Notes, a team of distinguished physicians delivers a comprehensive and accessible overview of the essentials of respiratory medicine, including a review of respiratory anatomy and physiology, as well as the aetiology, epidemiology, symptoms, and management of a wide range of respiratory diseases.
This edition offers self-assessment exercises in each chapter and a range of clinical images and scans showing the critical features of each disease. The book also offers:
- A thorough introduction to history taking, examination, and investigations
- Comprehensive explorations of respiratory diseases, including upper respiratory tract infections and influenza, pneumonia, and tuberculosis
- Practical discussions of bronchiectasis, lung abscess, cystic fibrosis, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- In-depth examinations of lung transplantation
- A companion website featuring figures, key points, and interactive self-assessment questions
Perfect for medical students and respiratory nurses, Respiratory Medicine: Lecture Notes will also earn a place in the libraries of early-career medical doctors and residents with an interest in respiratory medicine.