- A concise aid to everyday consulting practice.
- An insight into the causes of varicose disease.
- An extensive account of the range of clinical presentations.
- A comprehensive guide to endovascular and open surgical procedures for venous diseases.
- A basis for understanding thrombosis and anticoagulation.
- A description for understanding current management of lymphoedema.
- An account of the modern management of vascular tumours and malformations.
The Manual of Venous and Lymphatic Diseases constitutes a concise but comprehensive and contemporary description of the nature and management of venous and lymphatic diseases. This innovative book instructs the post-graduate trainee in phlebology and is also valuable to undergraduate students wishing to gain a broader knowledge than is available in general surgical texts. Addtionally, it is a useful reference for practising phelebologists, vascular surgeons and imaging specialists. The text covers basic principles, diagnosis and treatment of chronic venous disease, venous thrombo-embolism, lymphoedema and vascular malformations.