- Authoritative, world-known editors and author team.
- Presents a contemporary and pragmatic summary ofrecent developments in operative obstetrics.
- Contextualises practice in the history of obstetric practice.
- Accurate line drawings throughout clearly demonstrating relevant procedures and equipment.
- Advice and management for obstetricians working in resource-limited areas
New to this Edition
- New chapter to cover labour and delivery in high-BMI women
- Extensive coverage of Caesarean section to reflect current critical thinking
- New chapters exploring assisted vaginal delivery in greater depth
- Management areas and guidelines fully updated (e.g. for fetal monitoring in labour).
- Covers significant new research, e.g. the WOMAN trial.
- New editor, Michael Robson