- Presents a step-by-step approach for beginners and skilled dermatologic surgeons who do not currently perform nail procedures
- Covers all the surgical prerequisites, including preoperative consultation, surgical field prep, dressings, and management of postoperative pain
- Organizes the material by the site of the surgical procedure, such as the nail bed, matrix, and proximal nail fold
- Rates each surgical procedure according to its difficulty
- Includes high-resolution macrophotographs and schematic drawings
- A comprehensive practical guide to all types of nail surgery, including some cosmetic procedures, this is a master-class for those wishing to perform nail surgery, with clear descriptions of each stage involved and of any complications and how to deal with them.