- A practical and comprehensive guide to assessing, diagnosing, and managing the most common forms of arthritis.
- Brings together world-leading experts and a prestigious international panel of authors.
- Highly illustrated in full colour and with summary boxes and key points at the ends of chapters.
- Provides a strong clinical focus, with full coverage of joint failure and major crystal arthropathies.
New to this Edition:
- Fully revised and updated, with over half of chapters completely rewritten or replaced.
- New full sections on gout and crystal arthropathies, recognising that although commonly associated with osteoarthritis these may present as the primary diagnosis.
- Clinically relevant and easily understood overview of basic science, including basic pathology and pain physiology.