- With bullet points, text boxes and colour plates, this handbook is easy to use both in day-to-day patient management and in an emergency
- The tables and equations direct readers to the use of relevant medication and drug dosages
- Fully updated, the new edition presents evidenced based advice on both emergencies and chronic disorders
- Key issues are highlighted with bullet points and boxes to lead the reader through the steps needed to understand and manage patient conditions
- This handbook if useful for paediatric consultants and doctors worldwide at all levels of their training and practice, including the general paediatrician and the specialist nephrologist
New to this Edition:
- All chapters have been updated using the latest evidence and guidelines.
- To ensure a truly international scope, Professor Punaro from the US has been added to the author team.
- New subsections such as transplantation in exceptional circumstances, gout, neonatal hypertension, and C3 glomerulopathy, have been added.