Ace the high-stakes PANCE and PANRE/PANRE-LA exams with this concise, well-organized review tool! Physician Assistant Board Review: PANCE Certification and PANRE Recertification, 4th Edition, contains the need-to-know concepts that are essential for exam success, presented in a logical, straightforward manner for efficient and effective study. Nearly 200 questions and answers with rationales, plus two, 300-question test banks online, help you focus on the most important content and simplify your preparation for the boards.
- Uses a concise, outline format, with content written to align with the new PANCE and PANRE/PANRE-LA blueprint, for comprehensive coverage of all key concepts.
- Provides nearly 200 up-to-date questions and answers with rationales, plus 600 updated and revised test bank questions online, all aligned with PANCE item architecture.
- Includes a new chapter on Professional Practice, covering topics such as medical ethics, informatics, communication, public health, risk management, and more.
- Contains more than 200 tables and figures throughout, offering a visual aid for review.
- Updated pharmacology chapter featuring easy-to-review tables of important drugs.
- Features sections covering various test-taking strategies to help you increase your score.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
By James Van Rhee, MS, PA-C, DFAAPA , Program Director, Yale Physician Assistant Online Program, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut ; Jonathan Kilstrom, MPAS, PA-C, NRP, Instructor, Yale Physician Assistant Online Program, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut; Stephanie Neary, MPA, MMS, PA-C, Assistant Professor Adjunct, Director of Didactic Education, Yale Physician Assistant Online Program, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut and Mary Ruggeri, MEd, MMSc, PA-C , Assistant Professor Adjunct, Yale Physician Assistant Online Program, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut