Optimize diagnostic accuracy with Problem Solving in Pediatric Imaging, a new volume in the Problem Solving in Radiology series. This concise title offers quick, authoritative guidance from experienced radiologists who focus on the problematic conditions you’re likely to see—and how to reach an accurate diagnosis in an efficient manner.
- Addresses the practical aspects of pediatric imaging—perfect for practitioners, fellows, and senior level residents who may or may not specialize in pediatric radiology, but need to use and understand it.
- Integrates problem-solving techniques throughout, addressing questions such as, “If I see this, what do I need to consider? What are my next steps?”
- Presents content in a highly useful, real-world manner, with sections on conventional radiography in the ED, NICU, PICU, and CICU; fluoroscopy; body imaging; and neuroradiology.
- Imaging findings are merged with clinical, anatomic, developmental, and molecular information to extract key diagnostic and therapeutic information.
- Contains a section on special topics with chapters on radiation safety and quality assurance.
- Features hundreds of high-quality color images and anatomic drawings that provide a clear picture of what to look for when interpreting studies. Illustrations conveying normal anatomy help you gain an in-depth perspective of each pathology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Sarah Sarvis Milla, MD, Professor and Chief of Pediatric Radiology, Children’s Hospital Colorado, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado, USA and Shailee Lala, Associate Professor, Department of Radiology, New York University Grossman School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA