Recent Advances in Histopathology: 25 features a collection of in depth reviews of the latest developments in the field.
Written in an accessible and easy to read format supplemented by a wealth of colour microphotographs, the book is authored by leading recognised experts.
Much of Volume 25 focuses on COVID-19, describing its histopathologic manifestations in various organs and the mechanisms involved in the pathogenesis of the virosis. Other chapters discuss topics such as endocervical adenocarcinoma, cystic kidney tumours, and interstitial diseases of the lung.
Each article provides a comprehensive overview, and emphasises the salient points of interest, with a ‘key clinical points for practice’ section concluding the chapter.
This latest volume in the series is an invaluable resource for busy clinicians and those sitting FRCPath examinations.
- 12 chapters summarising important recent advances within the field of histopathology
- All topics are written in a practical and clinically relevant manner, further enhanced by the ‘key clinical points for practice’ sections at the end of each chapter
- Provides an effective exam revision tool for FRCPath(UK)
- All chapters written by expert authors ensuring authoritative and accurate content
- Full colour photographs throughout