- Covers every aspect of cranial surgery: general operative techniques, the supratentorial cranial compartment, and the posterior fossa
- Details the safest approaches to brain surgery, including micro-operative techniques and instrument selection; microsurgical anatomy and approaches to the supratentorial area and anterior cranial base; anatomy and approaches to the posterior cranial fossa and posterior cranial base; and supra- and infratentorial areas
- Illustrates surgical approaches using a combination of clearly written text and detailed photographs and illustrations, which highlight the key features of each procedure
- Features outstanding cadaveric anatomic photographs that highlight relevant anatomy and anatomical variations
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.