Written in a high-yield, memory-prompting outline format, Dr. Steven Fiser’s The ABSITE Review, 7th Edition, covers every topic on the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination, now thoroughly updated for today’s residents. This concise handbook offers a rapid review of essential surgery information with sufficient explanation to build knowledge and confidence as you prepare for this critically important exam.
- Covers every topic on the ABSITE, from basic science to clinical knowledge in general surgery and surgical subspecialties
- Facilitates quick study and memorization with a streamlined outline and list format, full-color illustrations, tables, and algorithms
- Highlights must-know information in bold throughout the text
- Reflects the current ABSITE exam and can be used independently of other study materials
- Also useful for certification or recertification with a proven format that allows you to spend more time studying important facts and less time searching for them
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.