Vascular and Endovascular Surgery provides a short, up-to-date and practical reference guide for surgical trainees and established consultants needing a refresher.
The seventh edition has been edited and fully revised by respected experts in their fields, and provides a full list of current references and relevant resources. It presents the main clinical updates from recent years in this evolving specialty, including new clinical trial data for aneurysm repair, lower limb revascularisation and venous interventions.
This volume is part of the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series, the pre-eminent reference for trainees in general surgery and those preparing for the FRCS examinations. Each volume summarises key issues within each surgical sub-specialty and provides evidence-based recommendations to support practice.
- Current evidence and recommendations on management of aortic aneurysms and the use of drug-eluting technologies for lower limb revascularisation
- New and up-to-date information on endovenous techniques
- New and expanded information on the medical management of underlying cardiovascular risk factors
- Major revisions of chapters on the management of people with vasospastic disorders and amputation
- Concise and easy to follow – ideal for exam revision or as a refresher aid
- Fully updated with latest evidence on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures
- Provides an evidence-based rationale for contemporary clinical practice and guidelines in controversial areas of vascular surgical practice
- Details of relevant investigations and evidence-based recommendations to support practice
- Key references to support content, plus a comprehensive list of references in the accompanying eBook
- Links to recommended online videos for further learning