- Product Format
- Height x Width
- 7011 x 5411 mm
- 205931 grams
First published in 2006, the bestselling Wintrobes Atlas of Clinical Hematologyhas now been comprehensively updated by a brand-new editorial team to bring you state-of-the-art pictorial coverage of the complete range of hematologic conditions. Thousands of meticulous, full-color images capture the characteristic appearance of each pathologic entity, and concise descriptions point out features of diagnostic importance. The result is a peerless reference to facilitate confident diagnosis in hematology.
- Access the latest knowledge in the field with more than 30% new or updated content – including expanded coverage of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL); revised diagnostic criteria for fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH); enhanced information on flow cytometry; new coverage of genetic screens, circulating DNA analysis, RT-PCR, exosome analysis, and evaluation of epigenetic abnormalities; completely new chapters on hemostasis and platelets as well as on plasma cell disorders and on benign diseases of leukocytes, spleen, and immunoglobins; and much more.
- Vividly visualize the presentation of every hematologic disorder thanks to thousands of crisp, full-color images, hundreds of them new to this edition.
- Locate the information you need more easily through a new, highly templated format that expedites navigation, as well as a new index of figures by disorder.
- Easily find additional in-depth answers inside Wintrobes Clinical Hematology, the best-selling comprehensive reference in the field, since this Atlas now features a parallel organization.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click