With a growing population of young patients with congenital heart disease reaching adulthood, this unique new book offers an in-depth guide to managing the challenges and issues related to device therapy in this patient group.
- The only book resource dedicated to pacing, cardiac resynchronization therapy and ICD therapy for the pediatric and congenital heart disease patient
- Contains practical advice for pacemaker and ICD implantation, programming, trouble-shooting, managing complications and follow up
- Up-to-date with the latest in device technology
- Contains multiple graphics, device electrogram tracings, and radiographic images for clarity
- Includes video clips and over 150 multiple choice questions with extended answers on companion website, ideal for self test
- An invaluable resource for both the specialist pediatric cardiologist and the general cardiologist responsible for children with heart disease and pacing devices