Chapman & Nakielny’s Guide to Radiological Procedures provides a complete guide to all the imaging procedures and techniques that radiology trainees and advanced practice radiographers might be expected to undertake as part of their routine clinical practice.
The eighth edition has been fully updated to reflect the continually changing skills, imaging practices and technology that radiology trainees must navigate every day. It clearly describes the optimal imaging methods and intervention techniques required for different clinical scenarios, with information on methods, indications, equipment, patient preparation, technique, aftercare, complications and further reading for each.
Along with its sister book, Chapman & Nakielny’s Guide to Radiological Diagnosis, this Guide is the most comprehensive text available for trainees to develop the essential skills they need in this fast moving and highly sought after field.
- New chapter on Paediatric Radiology
- Comprehensive and well-referenced – suitable for trainees in modern Radiology Departments
- Fully reviewed and updated throughout to incorporate latest techniques, clinical practice developments and key recent national and international guidelines
- Standard headings and sections divided by anatomical regions make the book easy to navigate
- Easy explanations – a perfect study aid for FRCR and similar examinations
- Detailed description of diagnostic and interventional radiology procedures relevant to daily clinical practice
- MCQs to support understanding