Evidence-based Implant Treatment Planning and Clinical Protocols
provides a systematic approach to making treatment decisions and performing restorative procedures.
- Offers a clinically relevant resource grounded in the latest research
- Applies an evidence-based approach to all aspects of implant dentistry, including maxillofacial prosthodontics, from planning to surgery and restoration
- Describes procedures in detail with accompanying images
- Covers all stages of treatment, from planning to execution
- Includes access to a companion website with video clips demonstrating procedures and the figures from the book in PowerPoint