Accessible, evidence-based guidance on managing patients with hypertension.
Kaplans Clinical Hypertension provides you with current, practical, evidence-based recommendations for preventing and treating all forms of hypertension. Integrating the latest basic science findings and clinical trial data, this 11th Edition enables you to put the latest approaches to work in managing your patients.
- Comprehensive updates throughout place the most recent management recommendations at your fingertips.
- Updated coverage brings you up to speed on the pathogenesis of hypertension and many other evolving areas.
- Abundant algorithms and flow charts facilitate clinical decision-making.
- An accessible, straightforward writing style and a user-friendly two-color design makes it easy to find and apply the information you need.
- Full- text online access includes links to Pub Med for many key bibliographical references.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search feature that pulls results from your notes, everything in the book, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Ability to highlight text for easier reference of key content
- Ability to share notes with friends and colleagues
- Ability to save your favorite content for future, quick reference