Patients with complex cardiovascular problems pose a special management challenge for both the specialist and the non-specialist. This book helps you approach difficult cases with the confidence to strategically map care, understand the risk profile of your patient, and make effective treatment decisions.
- Dependable and succinct content provides high yield information for the busy cardiologist
- Take home call outs, and critical thinking boxes provide candid advice on incorporating guidelines and evidence based medicine into your practice
- New convenient pocket-sized format
- New chapter addressing cardiovascular problems in women
- Discussion of high risk factors for and strategic care mapping encourage clinical focus
- Clinical pearls offer expert advice on topical issues
- Includes emerging trends and clinical trials keeping you up to date