Understanding and performing tests, interpreting lab results, and performing patient teaching are made easier with Mosbys® Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests, 7th Edition. This one-stop resource provides clear, concise, and consistent coverage of the most commonly performed diagnostic and laboratory tests. Valuable in academic and clinical settings alike, it is beloved for its full-color design, user-friendly organization, and illustrations that help clarify key concepts. Updated content with new tests and images ensures you have the most current and relevant information available.
- NEW! Common Reference Range section on the inside front cover provides quick access to this essential information.
- NEW! More than 25 new tests focus mainly on the areas of blood studies and x-ray studies.
- NEW! Quick Tips for Using this Manual section in the front matter helps you use this manual easily and efficiently.
- UNIQUE! Diagnostic Testing for Most Common Diseases section highlights the integration of medical testing as it relates to a specific disease, clinical syndrome, or medical condition.
- UPDATED! New images throughout the manual reflect the latest developments in the field.